www.kamdiscounter.com ex Dutch Discounter / Versand aus NL / Sepa

Wer kann was/wen empfehlen (Shops, Generika u.v.m.) - Die in diesem Link beschriebenen allesamt mehrfach getesteten shops werden von menshelp als TOP spitzenmässig verlässlich bewertet und zwar mit
Versand sogar aus DE:
p888 = pillz888.in
Versand aus HU:
Crypto-pharmacy.io
Versand aus NL:
kamdiscounter.com
Nachricht
Autor
Mani
Gast

Re: Dutch Discounter / Versand aus NL / Sepa

#491 Beitrag von Mani »

:top: schnelle Lieferung unkompliziert und n Bonus gab's auch noch dazu , gerne wieder !

schnellerPit2

#492 Beitrag von schnellerPit2 »

I transferred money on November 15th, and so far I haven't received a tracking number on request.

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#493 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

again: Tadapox and Super Vidalista was out of stock, that orders are still in Holland, but Tadapox is now again at stock, so we gonna sent that orders today

for the people who ordered Super Vidalista you can wait to end next week, of now let us know by email dutchdiscounter@hotmai.com that you want Tadapox as replacement.
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#494 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

BIB Angebote/Rabatte this weekend till Monday 22th November:

Now 25% discount at Vidalista Pills 60 mg till comming Monday see https://www.betterinbed.shop/index.php? ... ct_id=1382

& 25% discount at Apcalis Jellies 25 mg till comming Monday see https://www.betterinbed.shop/index.php? ... ct_id=1335

:yeah:
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

italia

#495 Beitrag von italia »

If you send BIB i can trust, if not i not trust, by the way, i order from Dutch and after 2 and 3 days come everything to me, super service

hosche

#496 Beitrag von hosche »

Ist the expiration date for Tadalis SX correct?

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#497 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

italia hat geschrieben: Samstag 20. November 2021, 15:56 If you send BIB i can trust, if not i not trust, by the way, i order from Dutch and after 2 and 3 days come everything to me, super service
sending BIB and Dutch Discounter is the same, only communication and prices are different

post is not in our control, is arount between 4 days and 12 days and sometimes longer , and that's always the Hermes problem

italia

#498 Beitrag von italia »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Sonntag 21. November 2021, 01:12
italia hat geschrieben: Samstag 20. November 2021, 15:56 If you send BIB i can trust, if not i not trust, by the way, i order from Dutch and after 2 and 3 days come everything to me, super service
sending BIB and Dutch Discounter is the same, only communication and prices are different

post is not in our control, is arount between 4 days and 12 days and sometimes longer , and that's always the Hermes problem
i recieve from you only after 2 days, i know different price in BIB, but you are very fast same Amazon

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#499 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

hosche hat geschrieben: Samstag 20. November 2021, 17:29 Ist the expiration date for Tadalis SX correct?
no we have now at stock 03-2023, @moderator can you change the exp. date from Tadalis SX 20 mg at our price-/assortmentlist at page 1? Thanx!! :) :)

Mod:
Done!

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#500 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

italia hat geschrieben: Sonntag 21. November 2021, 10:33
DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Sonntag 21. November 2021, 01:12

i recieve from you only after 2 days, i know different price in BIB, but you are very fast same Amazon
no we are less fast als BIB, the postcompanies are sometimes the problem

Antworten