www.kamdiscounter.com ex Dutch Discounter / Versand aus NL / Sepa

Wer kann was/wen empfehlen (Shops, Generika u.v.m.) - Die in diesem Link beschriebenen allesamt mehrfach getesteten shops werden von menshelp als TOP spitzenmässig verlässlich bewertet und zwar mit
Versand sogar aus DE:
p888 = pillz888.in
Versand aus HU:
Crypto-pharmacy.io
Versand aus NL:
kamdiscounter.com
Nachricht
Autor
DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: Dutch Discounter / Versand aus NL / Sepa

#471 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

and we also check your track code , you was not home and you must pick up your order by the postcompany, THERE IS NO RETURN ADRESS AT THE PACKAGE so you must DEMAND your package, they always lie that they sent back but is not true,is by the post and they must give you!
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

Bullet

#472 Beitrag von Bullet »

which post company there was no notice in my letterbox and nothing....

do you know which post company? where should i know which pick up location it is??

Bullet

#473 Beitrag von Bullet »

ok i found out its hermes ...but they didnt leave a message

Bullet

#474 Beitrag von Bullet »

but its really shit that you can only see the Trackingnumbers here at Menshelp...when i log in at betterinbed there are only the numbers of September

mmueller

#475 Beitrag von mmueller »

I don´t know how or if DD can decide if Hermes or DHL delivers in Germany. I had both cases. With the trackinglink of DD you have to push: Follow to another country and are lead to their page. Hermes took 12 days, DHL 3 days. I recommend this shop.

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#476 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

we can not, we sent by post nl, and that s what it is, after border in Germany we do not have any influence at the post
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#477 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

Bullet hat geschrieben: Freitag 12. November 2021, 15:46 but its really shit that you can only see the Trackingnumbers here at Menshelp...when i log in at betterinbed there are only the numbers of September
why ? if you can see them here, you have the information right? put your order nr in searchfield here at Menshelp and there you will see the track and trace nr

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#478 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

Now 25% discount at Kamagra Pills 100 mg till tomorrow Monday see https://www.betterinbed.shop/sildenafil/kamagra-100-mg

& 25% discount at Kamagra Jellies 100 mg till comming Monday see https://www.betterinbed.shop/sildenafil ... lly-100-mg

AlobarAelfric

#479 Beitrag von AlobarAelfric »

Am 10.11. 50 HardOn X Power 50 Cobra bestellt, und heute (13.11.) aus dem Briefkasten gefischt.
Wie in der Mail vom Durch Discounter angekündigt, stand die Anschrift handschriftlich auf dem Umschlag. Eine echte Sauklaue, es grenzt schon an ein Wunder, dass die Sendung den Briefkasten erreicht hat.
Wozu gibt es eigentlich Etikettendrucker?

badmojo

#480 Beitrag von badmojo »

Habe das zweite Mal hier bestellt und es lief alles wunderbar: schnelle und neutrale Lieferung + sehr gute Produkte. Definitiv zu empfehlen.
:top: :clap:

Antworten