BIB = betterinbed.ga ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

Wer kann was/wen empfehlen (Shops, Generika u.v.m.) - Die in diesem Link beschriebenen allesamt mehrfach getesteten shops werden von menshelp als TOP spitzenmässig verlässlich bewertet und zwar mit
Versand sogar aus DE:
p888 = pillz888.in
Versand aus HU:
Crypto-pharmacy.io
Versand aus NL:
kamdiscounter.com
Nachricht
Autor
DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: BIB = betterinbed.ga ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

#5931 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

we will sent new ;)
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: BIB = betterinbed.ga ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

#5932 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

Nick11 hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 9. März 2023, 16:20 I placed an order with betterinbed.ga on 12/26/2022. But that was an "old" account.
However, I transferred the money to the referred bank on the same day.
With order number Gelöscht von Mod.. Hier kein Shopservice. I had already sent an email on 01/18/23, without reply.
please sent the order nr and adress and waht you ordered by intern mail here at menshelp so we can check and help you
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5933 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5934 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

FOR ALL CLIENTS, WE HAVE NEW HOSTINGPACKAGES FOR THE WEBSHOP AND THE DATA LEAKS MUST BE CLOSES, SO PLEASE CHECK ALSO FOR US IF YOU FIND SOMETHING WHAT IS NOT OK, WE SENT TRACK AND TRACE CODE AUTOMATIC IN OUR NEW WEBSHOPS

GMAIL IS ALSO WORKING

AND THE SICK OWNER FROM BIB/SEP SHOP IS NOW NOT ANYMORE WORKING, SO SERVICE AND ANSWER AT OUR 2 NEW WEBSHOPS MUST BE OK, IF YOU SENT YOUR QUESTION TO THE RIGHT EMAILADRESSES SEE ALSO AT BOTH WEBSHOPS

ALSO MORE AND HIGHER DISCOUNT OFFERS, SO 2 TOP SHOPS AGAIN, LET US PROOF THE OLD AND NOW BETTER SERVICE AND PRICES AND GOOD WORKING WEBSHOPS! :)

Nick11

#5935 Beitrag von Nick11 »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben:
>
Nick11 hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 9. März 2023, 16:20 > I placed an order with betterinbed.ga on 12/26/2022. But that was an
> "old" account.
> However, I transferred the money to the referred bank on the same day.
> With order number Gelöscht von Mod.. Hier kein
> Shopservice.
I had already sent an email on 01/18/23, without
> reply.
>
>
> please sent the order nr and adress and waht you ordered by intern mail
> here at menshelp so we can check and help you

Unfortunately, I can't send internal messages here at menshelp because I'm not active enough in the forums, menshelp tells me. But I sent you a reply by email. The email went to dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com

pmax

#5936 Beitrag von pmax »

B-280 ordered & paid 2023-02-28 is still in treatment, where is it??
Please send me the tracking ID.

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5937 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

track and trace codes are in our webshop when you login

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5938 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

Gerd0231

#5939 Beitrag von Gerd0231 »

I ordered on 3/2/23 (B-300) and paid, the order is still on hold, what's the problem? email was not answered

Nick11

#5940 Beitrag von Nick11 »

Nick11 hat geschrieben:
> DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben:
> >
Nick11 hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 9. März 2023, 16:20 > > I placed an order with betterinbed.ga on 12/26/2022. But that was an
> > "old" account.
> > However, I transferred the money to the referred bank on the same day.
> > With order number Gelöscht von Mod.. Hier kein
> > Shopservice.
I had already sent an email on 01/18/23, without
> > reply.
> >
> >
> > please sent the order nr and adress and waht you ordered by intern mail
> > here at menshelp so we can check and help you
>
> Unfortunately, I can't send internal messages here at menshelp because I'm not active
> enough in the forums, menshelp tells me. But I sent you a reply by email. The email
> went to dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com

Die Bestellung die ich Dezember 2022 bei betterinbed.ga über 100€ bestellt habe, ist nie angekommen (Stand Mitte März 2023). Alle eMail Adressen die ich zu betterinbed.ga gefunden habe (ca.3-4 eMail Adressen) waren alle nicht aktiv. Auch auf der neuen Internet Seite von betterinbed über das Kontaktformular, habe ich es auch versucht ohne Erfolg. In dem Punkt habe ich jetzt sehr schlechte Erfahrung bei betterinbed gemacht, und habe es jetzt Aufgegeben. Stattdessen habe ich bei Pillz888.in bestellt. Bestellung war innerhalb weniger Tage im Postkasten. So einfach kann es gehen. Danke an Pillz888.in.

Antworten