BIB = betterinbed.ga ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

Wer kann was/wen empfehlen (Shops, Generika u.v.m.) - Die in diesem Link beschriebenen allesamt mehrfach getesteten shops werden von menshelp als TOP spitzenmässig verlässlich bewertet und zwar mit
Versand sogar aus DE:
p888 = pillz888.in
Versand aus HU:
Crypto-pharmacy.io
Versand aus NL:
kamdiscounter.com
Nachricht
Autor
TimmyShoe

Re: BIB = betterinbed.shop ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

#5191 Beitrag von TimmyShoe »

Ich habe eben eine Email von DutchDiscounter bekommen.

Mittlerweile wurden mir für meine eine(!) Bestellung drei(!) verschiedene Track&Trace Nummern mitgeteilt.

Eine Nummer besagt, dass meine Bestellung am 20.01.22 zugestellt worden wäre.
Die zweite Nummer sagt dass die Zustellung am 19.01.22 gewesen wäre.
Die dritte hat noch keine Informationen über meine Sendung.

Ich habe definitiv NICHTS erhalten und fühle mich jetzt langsam sehr verarscht!

Ich habe DD jetzt eine Email geschrieben und hoffe das er mir eine logische Erklärung für 3 unterschiedliche T&T Nummern sagen wird und mir notfalls meine Bestellung erneut zuschickt.

Ätzend und mehr als ärgerlich!

italia

Re: BIB = betterinbed.shop ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

#5192 Beitrag von italia »

Meine dritte ist weg und hoffentlich mit Erfolg.

Gast
Gast

#5193 Beitrag von Gast »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben:
> New pill of the week wil be today online like also new month deal February

Wow awesome new pill of the week and another month deal

Meanwhile, the pills i ordered in November still did not arrive. Tracking is not working

I send you Mails to dutchsicounter@hotmail.com but also to all other E-Mail adresses from this thread and never get answer. Even tried different Mail Providers to make sure the problem is not on my end.

By the way you can not know which of your customers is menshelp member. Therefore logic permits that you have to post every single tracking number from all orders from the whole webshop in this thread. I counted 50 orders from Monday to Monday, which means 6 orders a day. I can not imagine this is too much to handle, even if only a single person is running this business.

Please look into your inbox again, i send another Mail just now. My adress is the one with only a lot of numbers. I hopefully wait your answer

Andy747474

#5194 Beitrag von Andy747474 »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Dienstag 1. Februar 2022, 02:15
Andy747474 hat geschrieben: Freitag 28. Januar 2022, 22:19
Dieter666 hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 27. Januar 2022, 22:23 Auf der homepage erscheint ein Text, dass BIB unter einem Angriff leidet.
Es geht weiter unter https://www.hollandwebshop.ga/
but it seems to be another website. There are no good top deals and monthly offers
no same, but BIB shop was 2 days out by ddos attack, that's why the url change, it happens af few times in past, like the name was first SEP with different end like .com etc. So it's nothing new.

New pill of the week wil be today online like also new month deal February
I have now risked and ordered ... and also paid. I hope things are getting better now. Of the last 2, only one shipment came.

pmax

#5195 Beitrag von pmax »

Update of my order made 2021-12-14:

After all today arrived my (resend) order after I wrote a lot of eMails an PM to Bib and DD.
The delivered package contained my whole order plus one strip Vidalista more than ordered.
The package has been sent on 2022-01-28, until today it's a very good runtime.

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5196 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

TimmyShoe hat geschrieben: Dienstag 1. Februar 2022, 13:06 Ich habe eben eine Email von DutchDiscounter bekommen.

Mittlerweile wurden mir für meine eine(!) Bestellung drei(!) verschiedene Track&Trace Nummern mitgeteilt.

Ich habe DD jetzt eine Email geschrieben und hoffe das er mir eine logische Erklärung für 3 unterschiedliche T&T Nummern sagen wird und mir notfalls meine Bestellung erneut zuschickt.

you know and wrote by 1 track code it says it was delivered, but you say not by you, so the question is who signed for your package, or is it still by the German Post or DHL and why they write its deliverd by you?
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5197 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

gooofy hat geschrieben: Dienstag 1. Februar 2022, 02:35 Hallo,
um den 19.11. hat mir der "discounter" eine Trackingnummer gemailt, seit ca. 25. 11. steht in "post.nl ", dass der versprochene Termin (ca. 23. 11.) zu ihrem Bedauern nicht eingehalten wurde - ich solle doch weiter ein Auge darauf haben (Keep an eye on your track & trace overview).
Bitte sagt mir, ob Euch bei diesem Anbieter oder bei post.nl schon Ähnliches passiert ist - Danke!
our German language is not good, please sent us an email or here by Menshelp by intern mail the order nr if you miss something by track and trace code order so we can help you
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5198 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

Gast hat geschrieben: Dienstag 1. Februar 2022, 20:30 DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben:
> New pill of the week wil be today online like also new month deal February

Wow awesome new pill of the week and another month deal

Meanwhile, the pills i ordered in November still did not arrive. Tracking is not working

I send you Mails to dutchsicounter@hotmail.com but also to all other E-Mail adresses from this thread and never get answer. Even tried different Mail Providers to make sure the problem is not on my end.

By the way you can not know which of your customers is menshelp member. Therefore logic permits that you have to post every single tracking number from all orders from the whole webshop in this thread. I counted 50 orders from Monday to Monday, which means 6 orders a day. I can not imagine this is too much to handle, even if only a single person is running this business.

Please look into your inbox again, i send another Mail just now. My adress is the one with only a lot of numbers. I hopefully wait your answer

we have answered all emails, you look also in your spambox? else please again sent u by email or here at Menshelp with order nr so we can help you

TimmyShoe

#5199 Beitrag von TimmyShoe »

I want to know who signed for my order. And it's only possible for you to ask that by the post. There are only two families in my house and nobody get the packet. Please ask the post for the name who take the Paket by the post!!!
DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Mittwoch 2. Februar 2022, 01:14
TimmyShoe hat geschrieben: Dienstag 1. Februar 2022, 13:06 Ich habe eben eine Email von DutchDiscounter bekommen.

you know and wrote by 1 track code it says it was delivered, but you say not by you, so the question is who signed for your package, or is it still by the German Post or DHL and why they write its deliverd by you?

Amines

#5200 Beitrag von Amines »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: > our German language is not good, please sent us an email or here by
> Menshelp by intern mail the order nr if you miss something by track and
> trace code order so we can help you
Thanks for your input, but just as a friendly reminder:
It's a german forum/community and there also are many older(50-60+) users. Those users sometimes have problems with the english language and/or aren't used to use the internet in general. To be more customer friendly, do them a favor and follow these instructions:

To translate a text from a foreign language into a language you actually understand, you can try to find "google" and then there should be a "translate" feature.
Now you have two boxes. One where you can put in a text in foreign language and another one where you now can see the translated text.
Just be sure that you choose "Deutsch" for the foreign text and "Dutch" for translation.

There are also options to add a so called "extension" to your browser(available for Computer/Mac/Smartphones).
Once installed, it allows you to highlight a text and when doing a "right-click", a menu pops up. There you can choose "translate" and it does the same trick as google! Translate;

This technique safed me a lot of time and made my life so much greater.
Let me know if that works for you, if not, feel free to send me a messages and I'll try to do this trick for you and send you the questioned text by PM!

Antworten