BIB = betterinbed.ga ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

Wer kann was/wen empfehlen (Shops, Generika u.v.m.) - Die in diesem Link beschriebenen allesamt mehrfach getesteten shops werden von menshelp als TOP spitzenmässig verlässlich bewertet und zwar mit
Versand sogar aus DE:
p888 = pillz888.in
Versand aus HU:
Crypto-pharmacy.io
Versand aus NL:
kamdiscounter.com
Nachricht
Autor
DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: BIB = betterinbed.shop ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

#5161 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

Wabisabi187 hat geschrieben: Montag 24. Januar 2022, 15:46 Hey there! I ordered a few times in the past. Everything fine. But now, there are some issues - and as I read, I‘m Not the only one.

I Wrote some Email for my Order (23.12.2021) and didnt recieved any response yet. Thats bad.

So I‘m new to this Forum, so i cant DM you. How do we solve the problem bro?
please your order nr by intern mail here at Menshelp and we can check the order ;)
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: BIB = betterinbed.shop ex SEP stoperectionproblem.ms / Versand aus NL / Sepa BTC Bargeld

#5162 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

sent us by intern mail your order nr and we can help you
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5163 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

pmax hat geschrieben: Sonntag 23. Januar 2022, 18:06
DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Sonntag 23. Januar 2022, 13:39 hi is sick and we help him, but we will stop with that, we think he has also too many emailadresses with spamproblems, so we adviced him too take 1 emailadress by hotmail like us, its working good

we help each other also by stock problems
Okay, he's sick.
Sick enough not to be able to write emails or here on the board?
Sick enough not to be able to tell his paying customers, he will send the orders a "little" bit later, because he's sick?
Sick since December or longer?

A very strange story IMHO, hard to believe...

Anyway, he lost his very good reputation and it'll be hard for him to get it back.
I was a customer of SEP/ Bib since 2016, but I don't know, if I'll order again and I'm sure, there are other users around here thinking like me.
A lot of people read this thread and he has to come up with something to get this customers and their money back.

A honest statement would be a good start...
sent us by intern mail your order nr and we can help you, and it is honest, and we are helping BIB still, I was also sick and even in hospital, and BIB had 2 days a ddos attack at their website last week, yes a lot of bad luck, but why should we put energy in answering emails and posts here and sending 2nd orders what where lost if we dont want too gine you service? that's less logical isn't?? :roll:

pmax

#5164 Beitrag von pmax »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Mittwoch 26. Januar 2022, 13:45
sent us by intern mail your order nr and we can help you,
Okay, I sent you an internal mail...
and it is honest, and we are helping BIB still, I was also sick and even in hospital, and BIB had 2 days a ddos attack at their website last week, yes a lot of bad luck, but why should we put energy in answering emails and posts here and sending 2nd orders what where lost if we dont want too gine you service? that's less logical isn't?? :roll:
Yes, right, you're posting and answering emails, but where's the owner of Bib? I was questioning that before, but still no answer...
The owner of Bib is able to send newsletters (received yesterday...) with new stuff, but he can't answer to the big bunch of emails from a lot of people regarding their (and my) orders?
And he can't do his duty to fullfill all the old orders of November/ December not arrived until today?
And he can't write a statement here at the board?

Is here anybody who received his old order or compensatory (2nd) shipment?

Are you the owner of Bib?

pmax

#5165 Beitrag von pmax »

[...] but why should we put energy in [...] sending 2nd orders what where lost if we dont want too gine you service? that's less logical isn't?? :roll:
Really, are you?
I don't get a 2nd shipment nor a new tracking ID yet, waiting since mid of December... :roll:

italia

#5166 Beitrag von italia »

DutchDiscounter hat geschrieben: Mittwoch 26. Januar 2022, 13:41 the post is the problem, and now some pills are out of stock so you will get your order like always 100% guarantee if you paid by track and trace, we explain you more times!!
yes right, i think problem post NL, you send 2 parcel and 2 times lost, but because i go to vacation we can wait and can resend in April ,
i will inform you after 2 months, thanks

italia

#5167 Beitrag von italia »

today arrive my order from (ITA) Italy from a friend, this mean problem is only NL and UK

TimmyShoe78!!
Gast

#5168 Beitrag von TimmyShoe78!! »

According to Dutchdiscounter,
my order was shipped on 15/01, 18/01 and 22/01.
And it is 1 order! (??!!)
No idea.
To this day, nothing has arrived....

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5169 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

pmax hat geschrieben: Mittwoch 26. Januar 2022, 19:53
[...] but why should we put energy in [...] sending 2nd orders what where lost if we dont want too gine you service? that's less logical isn't?? :roll:
Really, are you?
I don't get a 2nd shipment nor a new tracking ID yet, waiting since mid of December... :roll:
please sent your order nr here at menshelp by intern mail so we can help you, without order nr we can not check it in so many orders ;)

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#5170 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

TimmyShoe78!! hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 27. Januar 2022, 08:06 According to Dutchdiscounter,
my order was shipped on 15/01, 18/01 and 22/01.
And it is 1 order! (??!!)
No idea.
To this day, nothing has arrived....
please sent your order nr here at menshelp by intern mail so we can help you, without order nr we can not check it in so many orders

we are no paragnosts that we can guess your order nr ;)

Antworten