Goodsalesman2010 = Ben / Silden Tada Varden Dapox Tramadol aus UK / Skrill Bitcoin Bargeld

Nachricht
Autor
GOODSALESMAN2010
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: Goodsalesman2010 = Ben / Silden Tada Varden Dapox Tramadol aus UK / Sepa Bitcoin Bargeld

#1101 Beitrag von GOODSALESMAN2010 »

Hi guys you want to buy from unknown vendors on darknet its up to you

The problem with tramadol at the moment is alot of people do not want to handle the product

as its class as narcotics and a banned substance with very tough penaltys alot of sellers have stopped selling them

alot of sellers from india are scared to export due to harsh punishments involved from the government

so now the people who are still sending us stocks are thinking this is to much risk for the price i use to sell for of i take so much risk then they raise there prices

and in order for us to still supply a product of big demand we have no choice then to put our prices up so we can cover the stink by the bee

its simple as that

GOODSALESMAN2010
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

Re: Goodsalesman2010 = Ben / Silden Tada Varden Dapox Tramadol aus UK / Sepa Bitcoin Bargeld

#1102 Beitrag von GOODSALESMAN2010 »

And guys I am finally catching up with emails
i am currently 1 day behind

so expect emails from me shortly

GOODSALESMAN2010
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1103 Beitrag von GOODSALESMAN2010 »

The profile pic on my whattsapp is my business opening times if i do not reply after or before do not be dissapointed thanks

GOODSALESMAN2010
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1104 Beitrag von GOODSALESMAN2010 »

Hi guys this week's second delivery has been cancelled

as they are problems with mail centre over the weekends in the UK so i do not want to risk it

i will send all stocks now on monday or tuesday

MadsIvy

#1105 Beitrag von MadsIvy »

DerlebendeTod hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 22. November 2018, 14:50
Teilt ihr die Tabletten später um Geld zu sparen, oder warum so hochdosiert?

Greez
Dlt
Für mich machen 100mg und 110mg einen unglaublichen unterschied, weshalb ich immer die 225mg von Ben bestellt habe. Habe es mehrere Monate getestet, warum das so unterschiedlich ist bei mir mit 100/110mg aber habe keine Erklärung dafür. Damals waren sie auch nicht so "teuer" wie jetzt sondern jeweils nur 6-8€ wenn ich mich nicht falsch erinnern sollte. So habe ich bei einem Blister mit 225 = ca. 20 x Sex und bei den 100ern jeweils nur 10 x.

Peace
Sccaarr

MadsIvy

#1106 Beitrag von MadsIvy »

GOODSALESMAN2010 hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 22. November 2018, 23:16 Hi guys you want to buy from unknown vendors on darknet its up to you

The problem with tramadol at the moment is alot of people do not want to handle the product

as its class as narcotics and a banned substance with very tough penaltys alot of sellers have stopped selling them

alot of sellers from india are scared to export due to harsh punishments involved from the government

so now the people who are still sending us stocks are thinking this is to much risk for the price i use to sell for of i take so much risk then they raise there prices

and in order for us to still supply a product of big demand we have no choice then to put our prices up so we can cover the stink by the bee

its simple as that
Ben, its all good. We were just talking about the 225mgs availability. We both plan on buying it from you, i just thought that he needs it right now and because of that i told him that he can look up on DN.

Have a nice Weekend buddy and please let us know when the 225mgs are available.

Peace
Sccaarr

ferdi
mensHELPer
mensHELPer

#1107 Beitrag von ferdi »

Varden bestellt.
Schnelle Lieferung und Top Ware (Snovitra 40).
Gerne wieder!

GOODSALESMAN2010
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1108 Beitrag von GOODSALESMAN2010 »

TRAMADOL NEWS

TRAMADOL WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE VIA BULK BUY ONLY
30 BLISTER MINIMUM ORDER

PAYMENT FOR TRAMADOL WILP BE BITCOIN ONLY

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR TRAMADOL ONLY

SORRY BUT I WILL NOT SELL BELOW THAT AMOUNT

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT OTHER AHOPE FOR SMALLER ORDERS

THE REASON FOE THIS IS I CANNOT FILL DEMAND THE ORDERS FOR TRAM ARE MUCH MORE THEN MY INVENTORY AND I CANNOT GIVE YOU GUYS FALSE PROMISES AND DELAY YOU ITS NOT MY STYLE

Hainlein

#1109 Beitrag von Hainlein »

Hi Ben, if Bulk from which country will be sended?

marcel

#1110 Beitrag von marcel »

Amines hat geschrieben: Freitag 26. Oktober 2018, 23:08
marcel hat geschrieben: Freitag 26. Oktober 2018, 19:52 Vor ein paar Tagen ist meine Bestellung vollständig und ungeöffnet eingetroffen.
Ungeöffnet!? :???:
@Amines, Entschuldigung für die späte Klarstellung - ich musste erst die erhaltene Ware umfassend testen.

"ungeöffnet" bezog sich auf die latente Gefahr, daß Sendungen vom Zoll "untersucht" werden, außerdem schien es wohl vor ein paar Wochen Hinweise auf verstärkte Aktivitäten neugieriger uniformierter Kreise zu geben.

Antworten