Kamagra-1stde.com / Versand aus UK / KK Sepa

Hier können Warnungen jeglicher Art ausgesprochen werden, auch zu Webseiten der überteuerten Abzocker-Läden
Nachricht
Autor
Iain
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber
Re: Kamagra-1stde.com EX S4M space4men.com / pillstretcher.co.uk

#1681 Beitrag von Iain »

@Blah12345: We can no longer accept BitCoins as a form of payment. This is because (as with PayPal, ukash and similar) our products breach their terms and conditions. Our merchant became aware of our website and products. They therefore withdrew the facility and we are currently unable to find another.
We can accept payment by SEPA Bank Transfer. This is discreet, fully secure and free to use.
-Iain

Iain
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1682 Beitrag von Iain »

@Gnadenlos: Have you contacted us through the HelpDesk? Please do so, or send me a message on here on on Twitter (@K_HelpDesk). I will then look into your enquiry and see if we can locate your parcel.
Please Note: If you copy + paste the tracking number, be sure not to accidentally add a space to the beginning or end of the number. This will cause an error when using it in the Check Order Status box, located on every page of our site.
I look forward to hearing from and ensuring you receive the order you have purchased.
-Iain

Blah12345
Gast

#1683 Beitrag von Blah12345 »

@Ian:
So Bitcoin has Terms and conditions and a SEPA Bank Transfer ist safe and discreet.

Sorry, but thats totally untrue

Gnadenlos

#1684 Beitrag von Gnadenlos »

This is my Orden Number - FVXXXXXXXX364 - Im still waiting since 7 Weeks. No Status, no answers, nothing. Steven

Iain
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1685 Beitrag von Iain »

@Blah12345 - Yes. The BitCoin Merchants have Terms and Conditions. A merchant is needed to accept the payment. However because someone told the merchant what we were selling, they closed us down and kept the money. We have since been unable to secure another merchant because we have apparently been blacklisted.

We are looking at alternative ways of accepting BitCoins, and are open to suggestions. So please feel free to let us know how we can circumvent the requirements.

As for the SEPA Bank Transfers. Yes. They are secure and discreet - so long as the customer follows the instructions and does not mention either the website or the products. If they simply use the Reference Number as directed, then the facility should remain open. We use a third party bank account for receiving payments and so long as that remains intact, then there are no issues.

Iain
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1686 Beitrag von Iain »

@Gnadenlos: I need more information than that please. I am unable to find your order. Please provide the full Order Number and the date that you made the purchase.
This will help me locate your order and we can look to resolve this.
Thanks,
-Iain

Iain
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1687 Beitrag von Iain »

@Gnadenlos: Further to the last. I can confirm that I have received 3 messages form you through the HelpDesk. They have all been combined and I have replied to it.

For your information, you have not received your order from us because it was not sent. This is because the delivery address you entered was incomplete and therefore the parcel would have been undeliverable. (You put your email address instead of the building number and street address)

We sent you emails asking for you to provide us with the full, correct address. No reply was received. Therefore the parcel is still at the warehouse, awaiting this information.

As soon as we receive the full delivery address, I can pass it to the warehouse team to send your parcel in the next available post.

Thanks,
-Iain

kaffeeschluerfer

#1688 Beitrag von kaffeeschluerfer »

Only Sepa available when i try to order - will CC be ever back or maybe Skrill in the future?

irfanul
Gast

#1689 Beitrag von irfanul »

Hi,
is there any chance of an express delivery?
Thank you.

Iain
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#1690 Beitrag von Iain »

@kaffeeschluerfer: We are working hard to get the Credit Card facility fully operational on our websites. As soon as it is, I will post a notice on here.

Skrill is not something which I have personally come across before. I have therefore asked our team to look into this, to see if it's something we can utilise on our website.

Thanks,

Iain

Antworten