www.kamdiscounter.com ex Dutch Discounter / Versand aus NL / Sepa

Wer kann was/wen empfehlen (Shops, Generika u.v.m.) - Die in diesem Link beschriebenen allesamt mehrfach getesteten shops werden von menshelp als TOP spitzenmässig verlässlich bewertet und zwar mit
Versand sogar aus DE:
p888 = pillz888.in
Versand aus HU:
Crypto-pharmacy.io
Versand aus NL:
kamdiscounter.com
Nachricht
Autor
uzzi333

Re: Dutch Discounter / Versand aus NL / Sepa

#351 Beitrag von uzzi333 »

Hi DD,

about problems sending Emails i wrote on last sunday, on monday i was able to send successful. Today you answered that you are searching for track and trace code. You remember?

Regards

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#352 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

che3169 hat geschrieben: Freitag 4. Juni 2021, 17:21 Meine Ersatz Lieferung kam heute an,nur leider war nur 50% drinnen was ich bestellt habe.
100 Packungen Kamagra fehlten mir noch :(
Habe DD angeschrieben, hoffentlich liefern die auch ein letztes Mal. Werde weiter berichten ob 100% alles ankommt
Sir you sent a lot of mails and be happy that we sent new order while we explain you how too get your order by Hermes, and we sent it in 2 deliveries so of the risk by this amount, and in the weekend is post closed, please be happy by our service and not sent 100 email and here complaining while we always answer you by email and give good and honest service. Is really not nice from you! :x
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#353 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

uzzi333 hat geschrieben: Freitag 4. Juni 2021, 18:08 Hi DD,

about problems sending Emails i wrote on last sunday, on monday i was able to send successful. Today you answered that you are searching for track and trace code. You remember?

Regards
we cant see here which client you are we have al lot, and in the weekend the post is closed etc so this morning we sent al the track and trace codes too the clients, check your email adres and else sent us email if something was not ok. We always will deliver etc. ;)
order by email: dutchdiscounter@hotmail.com, also for information about order. Always sent with track&trace code by Post.nl no other possibilities. Order in English from our pricelist, & always fill correct adress with real name & housenumber

che3169
Gast

#354 Beitrag von che3169 »

I am telling from my experiences with the shop.
That is ok i think here in the Forum!
Thank you with your service.
I didn't know that you sending it in 2 parts.
Nobody told me.
Again,thank you for your service.

hallorenkugel
mensHELPer
mensHELPer

#355 Beitrag von hallorenkugel »

Sorry liebe Shop Betreiber aber langsam werdet ihr nachlässig. Habt ihr in der Vergangenheit mal den Nachnamen oder die Hausnummer vergessen, so fehlen auf der letzten Sendung der Name und es wurde eine falsche Straße angegeben. Ja es steht kein Name als Empfänger drauf und ein falscher Straßenname. Warum reagiert ihr nicht auf solche Hinweise und überprüft was da schief läuft? Habe euch eigentlich immer wegen der schnellen und zuverlässigen Lieferung geschätzt.

Sorry dear shop owners but you are slowly becoming careless. If you have forgotten the name on delivery or the house number in the past, the name is missing on the last shipment and a wrong street was given. Yes, there is no name on it as the recipient and a wrong street name. Why don't you react to such hints and check what is going wrong? I always appreciated you guys because of the fast and reliable delivery.

che3169
Gast

#356 Beitrag von che3169 »

Gestern kam alles an.
Vielen Dank!
Yesterday everything arrived me.
thank you.

DutchDiscounter
Shopinhaber
Shopinhaber

#357 Beitrag von DutchDiscounter »

hallorenkugel hat geschrieben: Freitag 11. Juni 2021, 17:19 Sorry liebe Shop Betreiber aber langsam werdet ihr nachlässig. Habt ihr in der Vergangenheit mal den Nachnamen oder die Hausnummer vergessen, so fehlen auf der letzten Sendung der Name und es wurde eine falsche Straße angegeben. Ja es steht kein Name als Empfänger drauf und ein falscher Straßenname. Warum reagiert ihr nicht auf solche Hinweise und überprüft was da schief läuft? Habe euch eigentlich immer wegen der schnellen und zuverlässigen Lieferung geschätzt.

Sorry dear shop owners but you are slowly becoming careless. If you have forgotten the name on delivery or the house number in the past, the name is missing on the last shipment and a wrong street was given. Yes, there is no name on it as the recipient and a wrong street name. Why don't you react to such hints and check what is going wrong? I always appreciated you guys because of the fast and reliable delivery.
Again we write at labels at teh package the right name and adress. What you sent us by email. So there is ALWAYS a correct handwritten adresslabel at the package. We don t know other names or adresses in Germany why we would do that? So the postcompany must put the adress what we written at the package in their computer, and there by the post goes sometimes wrong, that s not our fault

If te package not can deliverd by the post cause they look to their own wrong label at the package, than the package will be there by the post and you must demand too get your package. They say often that they sent it back, but that s NOT possible cause we put never a returnadress of us at the package or by the post, cause it are illegal goods ;)

Swish

#358 Beitrag von Swish »

Mod.:

Forenregeln

GROß-Klein-Schreibung

beachten!!

so habe jetzt auch zum 1. mal bestellt und zwar 10 boxen jellys. paket kam nach 1 woche an aber war nur die hälfte bzw 5 boxen drinnen. warte jetzt noch auf eine antwort ob die anderen 5 schon unterwegs sind weil keine angaben das es in 2 hälften aufgeteilt wird. adresse war mit schreibfehler in ordnung. weiss nicht ob sie das englische in hollendisch übersetzen. würde empfehlen die mail auszudrucken und die adresse auszuschneiden und auf das paket kleben.

uzzi333

#359 Beitrag von uzzi333 »

Hi DD,

in the meantime i received the deliverey with the promised expiration date and a little gift. Thanks for that, for me the case is now closed.

Hallo,

hier mein kurzer Bericht zum Kauf über DD:

Am 15.05. habe ich bestellt, Geld sofort überwiesen, eine Woche und einige verwirrende E-Mails später dann die Ware erhalten. Leider entsprach bei einem Produkt das Verfallsdatum nicht der Beschreibung, ist aber jetzt gelöst und damit bin ich jetzt zufriedengestellt.

Was ich aber noch erwähnen möchte: Bei der ersten Sendung hat mich gewundert, dass diese zugestellt werden konnte, denn der Adressaufkleber war dermaßen unleserlich geschrieben...ein Wunder, dass die Post das lesen konnte und kein Wunder, wenn die Briefe mal nicht ankommen.

Fazit für mich: Verbesserungen bezüglich Adressen könnten nicht schaden, ansonsten ist DD jedoch ehrlich und zuverlässig.

Danke nochmal

hallorenkugel
mensHELPer
mensHELPer

#360 Beitrag von hallorenkugel »

If I understand correctly, take the package with the handwritten label to the Dutch Post and they will then create a shipping label. Then it may be because your writing is partially indistinct. Here as an example.
My only concern is to avoid trouble for all. Otherwise I wrote that you are very fast and that everything usually works very well.

quote=DutchDiscounter post_id=170176 time=1623527355 user_id=10484]
hallorenkugel hat geschrieben: Freitag 11. Juni 2021, 17:19 Sorry liebe Shop Betreiber aber langsam werdet ihr nachlässig. Habt ihr in der Vergangenheit mal den Nachnamen oder die Hausnummer vergessen, so fehlen auf der letzten Sendung der Name und es wurde eine falsche Straße angegeben. Ja es steht kein Name als Empfänger drauf und ein falscher Straßenname. Warum reagiert ihr nicht auf solche Hinweise und überprüft was da schief läuft? Habe euch eigentlich immer wegen der schnellen und zuverlässigen Lieferung geschätzt.

Again we write at labels at teh package the right name and adress. What you sent us by email. So there is ALWAYS a correct handwritten adresslabel at the package. We don t know other names or adresses in Germany why we would do that? So the postcompany must put the adress what we written at the package in their computer, and there by the post goes sometimes wrong, that s not our fault

If te package not can deliverd by the post cause they look to their own wrong label at the package, than the package will be there by the post and you must demand too get your package. They say often that they sent it back, but that s NOT possible cause we put never a returnadress of us at the package or by the post, cause it are illegal goods ;)
[/quote]
Dateianhänge
20210613_173620.jpg
20210613_173620.jpg (16.49 KiB) 657 mal betrachtet

Antworten